Saturday 3 March 2012

MY FEB FAVES xx

Hi Dolls hope your enjoying your weekend. Its now the 3rd of March so its time for my Feb Faves. Nothing to exciting and all things I have mentioned before but I thought i would share what Ive been reaching for this month anyways. Being stuck inside sick most of the month I didn't wear a lot of make-up but when I did go out I reached for the same things most of the time..I also found some awesome products through out the month but will be including them in my March Faves so watch out for that.

NAILS...
China Glaze (Trendsetter) looks like something that would come out of a baby..but for some reason Ive been loving this colour..alone or with Essie Luxeffects on top

FACE...
Garnier BB Cream (light/medium) been wearing alone or as a base for my foundation
Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation (240 soft beige) very light weight, great for just running errands
Benefit Erase Paste (light) wonderful coverage for my under eyes during this month of being sick
MAC MSF powder (medium) My fave powder all the time
Benefit Hervana Blush. This soft pink blush gave a cheeks a healthy flush

EYES...
UD Naked 2 Palette (Booty Call & YDK) Booty Call all over Lid & YDK in Crease/Outer V
Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express Waterproof Mascara
Revlon Photoready 3D Mascara
Annabelle Smudge Paint Gel Liner (Muddy)

LIPS...
MAC Lipstick (Syrup - Luster) My go to my lips but better Lipstick
Vichy Aqualia Thermal Lip Balm using this lip repair balm day & night

FACE & BODY...
Marcelle AC Solution Foaming Face Wash Best face wash for keeping my skin clear
Marcelle AC Solution Blemish Treatment Works wonders when I feel a blemish popping up
AVON Anew Retroactive Day defence Cream Very Hydrating Face Lotion
Bath & Body Works RIO Rumberry Body Lotion Keeps me smelling Yummy

SWATCHES....(left 2 Right)
MAC Syrup Lipstick
Benefit Hervana Blush
UD Naked 2 Booty Call
UD Naked 2 YDK
Annabelle Smudge Paint Gel liner in Muddy

 Thanks for checking out my Feb Faves:)

Sara XO

No comments:

Post a Comment