Friday 23 March 2012

Updated Make-up Collection

Hi dolls just a look at my updated make-up collection. My collection changes all the time..I throw things out and buy new things so I will have to do an update like this every once in a while.. my collection isn't that big compared to many others Ive seen and I'm not trying to brag. I switch up my products on a daily basis so everything I buy gets used (except a very few things or things I use on special occasions). Hope you enjoy..I personally love see other peoples collection posts & videos:) 
TOP: Palettes & Lash Stashes
TOP SHELF: Face Products & Palettes
2ND SHELF: Blushes, Highlights, Mascaras & Eyeliners
3RD SHELF: Lipsticks, Glosses, Bath & Body Works
BOTTOM: Train case filled with Back ups, Sponges, Brushes, Eye Lashes and Products not used on a regular Basis

PRIMERS & EYE BASIS
FOUNDATIONS/TINTED MOISTURIZERS & BB CREAM
CONCEALERS & POWDERS
BRONZERS
BLUSHES 
LIQUID & CREAM HIGHLIGHTS AND BLUSHES
MASCARA AND EYELINERS
URBAN DECAY PALETTES
MY OTHER PALETTES
VANITY TOP WITH BRUSHES & TOOLS
Bath & Body Works Lotions, Soaps & Candle storage
Sara XO

1 comment:

  1. great post, i love seeing peoples makeup collection :)

    ReplyDelete