Sunday 1 April 2012

Week Of Discoveries - Day 1 CK FOUNDATION

Hey Dolls I decided that this week I would post 1 post a day on a new cosmetic or beauty product I have recently discovered and am loving. of course you may see these again in my end of the month Faves with a few other goodies mixed in.


  CALVIN KLEIN Infinite Hydration Moisturizing Foundation
101 SOFT BEIGE


I really like my new Pur Minerals mineral foundation but I wanted to find a new liquid foundation after my Nars Sheer Glow in Fiji ran out. I was at Winners and saw this foundation for $9.99 (Reg $30) and they had a good colour for me so decided to give it a go. 


This foundation is heaven..It goes on so nice (I use a Quo Duo Sided Sponge). Has a light - medium coverage that is buildable. Leaves skin looking natural with a fresh glow. It is made for Normal to dry skin which is where my skin falls most of the time (was getting oily for about a month but back to dry now). I would definitely buy this Foundation again and I think I will be running back to Winners and buy the only other bottle of my shade on the shelf before its sold out and I need to order it for $30 on line.
INFAMOUS NO MAKE-UP SHOT
CLOSE UP AFTER APPLYING 1 LAYER WITH SPONGE
 (NO CONCEALER OR POWDER)
STILL NEED CONCEALER UNDER MY EYES BUT I THINK IT COVERS QUITE WELL

SO that is Day 1 of my week of great Beauty discoveries. Look out for Day 2's Discovery tomorrow:)

Sara XO

2 comments:

  1. it really does look like it covers well! you look gorgeous with or without makeup :)

    ReplyDelete