Wednesday 23 May 2012

BOREDOM CAUGHT ME

Hi Dolls just playing around with Make-up today before my monkeys get home from school and we head over to my moms for dinner. 
 LOREAL MAGIC LUMI Under eye & inner corner


 Taped outter corner then applied MAYBELLINE Color Tattoo in BOLD GOLD all over lid over crease and into the inner corner. The tape was to give a sharp line for the gold to end and a guild for my Lower liner

 Mixed and blended Naked & Buck from my NAKED Palette through crease

 Patted Half Baked over Lid (also from the UD Naked Palette)

 Using a Liner brush dipped in my Maybelline Color Tattoo (Tenacious Teal) I lined outer 3/4 under lash line winging in out using tape/gold line as a guild. Then I did the same on my upper lash line.

 I applied Gosh Liner in 006 Bananas to inner corner

 Applied Mascara and curled my lashes. I used Benefits They're Real


Well Guess its time to Wash it all off and get ready for my kids to come home...I love the freedom Cosmetics give me to create and transform or just enhance a little:)

 Sara XO





4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look! Love the color combo! I do the same thing...play with my make up & experiment with different looks while my daughter's at school...so much fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great look! Love the colours you used :) Just discovered your blog! Its really great x

    http://themakeupbuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the teal as an eyeliner! Such a pretty pop of color!

    xx Louise
    A Little Beauty Luxury

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the gold, this is a really pretty look!

    ReplyDelete