Thursday 10 May 2012

WALMART HAUL (& SWATCHES)

Hi there Lovelies, I was at Walmart getting snacks for my kids school lunches and a few other things so of course I was going to stop in and take a peak at the cosmetic area:) I got some great goodies but was a little disappointed that they didn't carry Essie there (they did then they didn't and last weeks flyer said they were back to selling it again). Here's what a picked up...


060 GUM DROP 

SAND BEIGE

85 MINTED,  680 SUNSHINE SPARKLE & 761 SCANDALOUS
STILL ON THE HUNT FOR A YELLOW POLISH. THIS ONE IS GORGEOUS BUT 3 COATS LATER ITS STILL NOT OPAQUE 

6 comments:

  1. That foundation is my absolute favorite right now & that Revlon Lip Butter is so pretty! I've been debating whether to try it or not...but now I think I will! Love the purple glitter polish as well...great haul Luv! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks beauty. I have been hearing really great things about this foundation and I needed one cheaper then my nars sheer glow. I tested a bunch of drug store foundations out today and had trouble finding colours that matched my skin (yellow undertone). Cant wait to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Color tattos are totally in:) I love them.. The 24hr foundtion is also very great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour tattoos, I think I have 6 of them now and I havent tried the foundation on my face yet but Im hoping its a good one. My skin has always been super dry then a few months ago my tzone started getting oily (the rest still dry) so Im trying to find a new foundation:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Haul! I always go in to WalMart for something and end up in the makeup section! Loving that lilac lip butter!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to buy a purple lipstick but I thought I would ease my way in :)

    ReplyDelete