Sunday 10 June 2012

How I Spent My Birthday Weekend:)

Hey Dolls I missed you this weekend. I was staying with my Boy Friend and his family celebrating my Birthday. I had a very relaxing and great time. I got there late Friday night and sat on a patio with my man and his good friend listening to music having a few drinks (Im a Rye & Coke gal). Then Saturday I went to Shoppers Drugmart and used my points to shop for a few goodies since points were worth more this weekend (Haul Post will be up tonight and reviews for the products I bought will be up through out the week). Followed on Saturday by a BBQ, Cake and me and my BF Pitching a tent and camping out in the backyard..and since we can't have fires we made a romantic camp fire by lighting candles lol..and back home today. Below are a few pictures of me getting ready on Friday night..Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
Sara XO

2 comments: