MY BUCKET LIST (no order)
* Travel to ...Thailand, Japan, UK, Spain, New York and California
* Have a nice Home with a large yard and beautiful garden for me and my family
* Open an Accessories Boutique selling my Designs & Etsy type accessories
* Create beauty videos..I am too shy still and really have no idea how to upload and edit yet.
* Marry the love of my life. My Matt:) and have a beautiful wedding since I eloped with my first marriage
* Give my kids an amazing life
* Go White Water Rafting (Ive already gone sky diving & Bungee jumping)
* Deal with my Anxiety disorder better
* Be healthier
well that's my list so far..Whats on your list?
Ahh, hope your dreams get fulfilled:)ReplyDelete
I want to open my own botique too!
Great list, i love this idea. I know sometimes life doesn't pan out the way we want but its good to make a list of dreams and feel a sense of accomplishment when you tick one off. Ever since I was young, I had a dream of going to New York. There was just something about the city that intrigued me and luckily I was able to fulfil that dream a couple of years ago. The sense of amazement when I arrived was unbelievable having dreamt about it for so so long! I wish you every success in achieving your dreams. Now I must make a list...I have 2 years before I hit the big 30!ReplyDelete
I feel the same way. Traveling was a big part of my life but getting divorced with a 2 yr old and 2 mnth old twins that life gets put on hold. Now that they are 5 & 7 its easier to be away and start doing short trips like NY which I have been dying to explore since I was little too..was planning a trip this yr but now Im saving for a house so we will see xxReplyDelete
Great bucket list - I hope all your hopes and dreams come true! :-)ReplyDelete
Travelling is definitely on my list too - especially the US and Australia!