Tuesday 19 June 2012

Updated ESSIE Collection Part 1 (swatched)

Its ESSIE time dolls (again) I figure I would do an updated collection/swatch post. Not to brag I personally love reading and watching post/vids like this so I can see dupes for ones I can't find, discover colours I don't have or just to see swatches. This is part 1 since after starting to write I realised this post would be way to long..Check out parts 2 up now as well. Enjoy:)


SPARKLES & SHEER
1) Shine of the times 2) Pure Peartfection 3)As Gold as it gets 
4) Set in Stones 5) A cut above 6) Pink Glove Service

NEUTRALS (bottles in swatch order)
1) Blanc 2) Adore-a-ball 3) Jazz 4) Body Language 5) Great Expectations 6) Sand Tropez
7) Topless & Barefoot 8) Chinchilly 9) Mink Muffs 10) Power Clutch 11) Armed & Ready
12) Penny talk

DUSTY & PALE PINKS
1) Lady Like 2)Eternal Optimist 3) Buy me a Cameo 4) In Stitches
5) Angora cardi 6) Fiji 7) Muchi Muchi 8) Pink a boo

PINKS & REDS (Reds are Bright red but my Lighting is poo)
1) Mod Square 2) Miami Nice 3) Lights 4) who she's red
5) Fishnet Stockings

 CORALS, PEACHES & ORANGE
1) Van D' Go 2) Cute as a Button 3) A Crewed Interest 4) Tart Deco 5) Camera
6) Action 7) Fear or Desire 8) Bazooka 9) Meet me at Sunset
10) Enuf is e-nuf

So thats Part 1. Check out Part 2 for Blues, Green & Purples:)

Sara XO

1 comment: