Monday 27 August 2012

5 Why Did I Buy Products

Hey dolls I was going through my make-up collection trying to organise it once again and came across a few products I never ever reach for. Some I may have tried a time or two and others Ive done no more then swatch them. Its not because I don't like them or I wouldn't of wasted my money its because I got them home and they didn't work on me.
* Stila Custom Colour Blush in Coral - Its gorgeous but so so pigmented that I never wear it ( the swatch it one light swipe by my finger)
* MAC A Perfect Day lipstick (amplified) - Swatched it looks like a neutral pink and lovely but it makes me look dead when I ware it on my lips
* Benefit Boi-ing Concealer - I have been using Erase Paste for years and love it but the Boi-ing doesn't cover enough and looks cake under my eyes.
* Stila Smudge Pot in Cobalt - Beautiful bright blue but its dry and hard to use (since I opened it)
* DuWop Mattillume Highlighter in Darker - Doesn't show much on my skin and completely disappears with in a few hours, would rather reach for one of my other Highlighters.
Left-Right: Benefit Boi-ing - Stila Coral - MAC A Perfect Day - DuWop Highlighters - Stila  Smudge pot

Sara xo

10 comments:

  1. Now Erase Paste is totally worth the money in my opinion. Works great and you need so little it last forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like the blush, the color is really gorgeous! Have you tried to apply it with a fan brush? It really helps when a blush is excessively pigmented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to try that. I love bright blushes but the slightest touch of this one on my cheeks looks like I applied 10 layers of it
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we can all agree that the erase paste is a pretty great product. That lipstick really does look like a dead color to me :S

    ReplyDelete
  5. I HATE boi-ing with a passion , it separates on my skin and looks a state :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the info , I cant find this brand on my country
    Great blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Boi-ing! It's the best concealer I've ever used. It's like spackle!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I have the wrong colour. I went for medium and no matter how much I blend you can see it under my eyes plus I pretty much blend it so much you can see darkness under my eyes:0

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been looking for A Perfect Day everywhere! If you decide to sell it please let me know!! :)

    ReplyDelete