Wednesday 8 August 2012

About Me TAG

Hey dolls was watching some YouTube this morning and came across another about me tag and since I'm in too much pain to do much I figured I would answer the questions. If you do this tag leave a comment so I can check it out:)

1. Do you have a Middle name?  Yes Courtney
2. What was your favourite subject in school? History..I still do a lot of history research just because it fascinates me.
3. What's your favourite drink? Black cherry pop shop pop (all time fave is Tahiti Treat but its not available any more)
4. What is your favourite song at the moment? Neon Trees Every body Talks
5. Do you participate in any sports? No but when I was younger I really enjoyed swimming, water skiing/wake boarding & gymnastics.
6. Favourite colour? Purple (lavender)
7. Favourite Animal? Giraffe 
8. Favourite perfume? Vera Wang Princess Night
9. Favourite Holiday? Christmas hands down. Love the everything about it.
10. Have you ever been out of the country? yes twice and hopefully many more times in the future.
11. Do you speak other languages? some french but my 7 year old speaks many (counting and basics) like french, Spanish, Gaelic & Japanese and I need him to teach me lol:)
12. How many siblings do you have? 1 brother named Cory who is almost 2 yrs older but I do consider my sister in law Gina my sister.
13. What is your Favourite store? Urban Trade or Boathouse but I liked them better when I was managing them and got a good discount:)
14. Favourite Restaurant? umm don't get to eat out much but for quick bites I love Pita Pit.
15. Favourite YouTuber? I have so many but I would say Tanya Burr tops the list for me.
16. Favourite Movie? Drop Dead Fred & Labyrinth
17. Favourite TV show? Can't choose just 1..Heroes, Supernatural, Grimm, Teen Wolf and True Blood.
18. PC or Mac? PC now but I'm need a new Laptop and I'm looking at Mac's
19. What kind of phone do you have? Android
20. How tall are you? 5ft 10 inches

So that it sorry. I skipped a few of the original questions but this post would be way too long. If you a minute check out this months give-away  if you haven't already:)

Sara xo

3 comments:

  1. Drop Dead Fred is such a good film. I want to watch it now. This is a great tag, I might have to do it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great answers! It's always fun to learn about people whose blogs you read!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete