Tuesday 14 August 2012

MY FAVE MASCARA COMBO (Routine)

Hi Dolls, Wanted to share my favourite Mascara combo/routine. I try new mascaras all the time but haven't found any I love as much as these 2 which are awesome all on there own. For those of you who love more natural looking Lashes you probably won't like this combo but for me I love this look:)
STEPS
1. I apply clear or black Physician Formula Eye Booster to lash line
2. I curl my lashes with my Tarte Eye Lash Curler
3. I put on 2 coats of Buxom Lash Mascara (can build from a natural look)
4. After Lashes dry I do another quick curl (gently)
5. I finish with a coat or 2 of MUFE Smoky Lash

I usually use Aqua Smoky Lash but just threw it out and have to buy a new one so I used the original for this post:)

Sara xo

6 comments:

  1. You love your buxom mascara, that has been your go to since we've started !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buxom has been your fav since we've started doing this. Also since you got your little pallet of mascara's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep since I got it in a lash stash 2 christmas ago..I keep trying new ones but can't escape my love for Buxom Lash lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg mascara is my FAVORITE/ most necessary item. you have such pretty eyes!

    xx stephanie

    http://musingsofacupcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great!! I love trying out new mascara too! I haven't tried any of these though uh oh new ones to try out haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard great things about Buxom mascara. I can't wait to try it out for myself!

    ReplyDelete