Saturday 11 August 2012

TOP 5 FOR FALL - Part 1 Blush

Hi dolls, I know I know its only August but I cant contain my excitement for Fall to get here. I'm already shopping for new clothing pieces to incorporate into my Fall/Winter Wardrobe and Ive been sporting darker, richer nail polish colours. I figured with all the fall collections coming out it was a little early but safe to start my Top Fives for Fall Series. Tonight I'm starting with my Top 5 Blushes For Fall.

MAC - BREATH OF PLUM

BENEFIT - HERVANA & DANDELION 
 (Soft Pinks I love pairing with bold berry/Red lips)

 REVLON CREAM BLUSH - BERRY FLIRTATIOUS 

 NARS - SIN

These are the blushes for Fall currently in my collection but there are many on my wish list..What are your Faves for Fall?

Sara xx
1 week left to enter this months Give-away HERE

9 comments:

  1. great choices, i personally love mac too! i'm following you on gfc now, please visit me too and see if you want to follow? :) i think you'll like some of my outfits!

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are all really pretty but I am going to get my hands on NARS sin looks soooo nice!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice of blusher Benefit DANDELION looks so pretty. I would love to own it. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your top 5. I love any blush by NARS, they are all so gorgeous! We are going towards spring in Australia so I am going for brighter and more bronzed colours Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look amazing but I'm a sucker for Mac and Benefit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. NARS Sin is gorgeous!
    Great picks!

    ReplyDelete