Monday 17 September 2012

At the top of my Wish List:)

Hi dolls, it was a busy day here and to be honest I felt like writing but to be honest was too tired to fight with my camera for a few good photos tonight so I figured it would be a good time to share the beauty products on the top of my wish list or wish notebook lol. Some are new products Ive been waiting to be released and others are old ones I still haven't got my hands on for one reason or another but I am set on buying now:)
Bobbi Brown Corrector
Clarins 3 Dot Liner
Too Faced Borderline Anti-Feathering Lip Pencil
Urban Decay Good Karma Optical Blurring Brush
OCC Lip Tar

Have you tried any of these? What did you think?

Sara xo
Enter my September GFC Give-Away Here. Just a few days left:)

3 comments:

  1. I also want to try the lip tars so badly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the clarins liner as well but bourjois have just come out with an identical one so I will definitely be getting that one instead! x

    ReplyDelete