Thursday 13 September 2012

I'm a Watch Whore:)

Hey Dolls, I am going to do a collective haul tonight but thought I would show this one piece separately just because I think its awesome. I can admit I'm a watch whore. It started when I managed a watch/clock shop about 10 years ago and I guess its OK being the only piece of jewellery I wear except the odd bracelet or necklace. This one definitely isn't for everyone but I think its super cute, I love the box it came in as well and the fact it was on sale definitely swayed my decision.
Sara xo
7 days left to enter my Dior Amber Diamond Give-away. 

4 comments:

  1. I love this watch so pretty but a bit edgy :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This watch is adorable


    gl0ssi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Pretty much anything with skulls on is a winner in my eyes. xo

    ReplyDelete