Thursday 4 October 2012

My Favourite Make-up Remover Tissues

Hi dolls I keep meaning to tell you about my favourite Make-up remover wipes but I keep throwing out the wrapper (I put them in a container) before I snap a picture well since I picked them up today while I was out I decided this would be a good time to do this post. 

Ok the fact you get 30 Wipes for under $5.00 is awesome but the wipes them selves are fantastic. They take off every trace of make-up including my waterproof liners and Mascaras (a few of my mascaras I have to hold the wipe over my eye for a few seconds then wipe but they still work amazingly). I love that they don't sting my sensitive eyes or irritate/breakout my skin. My skin doesn't feel tight or dry just clean after I use them. There is many different ones to choose ones each one containing different good for your skin ingredients. One of my faves are the Rose wipes. 

           Make-up Remover Cleansing Tissues by Beauty Treats
From Trade Secret
Sara xo
Also check out the tonight's small haul posts if you find yourself wanting to read a little more :)

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to try.
    Great blog, following!
    Thanks for commenting on my blog :)

    www.beautyNYC.blogspot.com
    xoxo,
    Jayndee

    ReplyDelete