Thursday 18 October 2012

My Wardrobe this Fall

Hey dolls just sharing the clothing and accessories that have been my wardrobe essentials so far this Fall. Nothing has really changed since this time last year. My style isn't for everyone but that's just fine:)
SCARVES:)
Sheer Button Ups and tops with girly details like Lace and Bows
Leggings - I wear everyday with sweaters, shorts, dresses and skirts.
Skater Dresses over Leggings and Tights
Jean Shorts over my Leggings. Part of my Summer closet Im not ready to give up:)
Leather Jackets. I invested in this one and a black one and never got much use out of it but this year Im loving the colour.
My Steve Madded Boots. Lived in them last year and still adore them this year
I wear bows in my hair almost everyday and definitely every time I go out at night with friends
Sara xo
If you want to know a bit more about me check out my last post:)













4 comments:

  1. Those boots are to die for! I want! And I also am loving scarves & bows in my hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I love your boots - they're sooo lovely!

    And the floral scarf on the top right is beautiful - I'm loving print scarves this Fall too!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally scarf obsessed for fall! Those Steve Madden boots are so cute, perfect for fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your items! Scarves are my favorite fall accessory!

    ReplyDelete