Saturday 3 November 2012

Beauty Box 5 - October:)

My first Box from Beauty Box 5 arrived today, actually left out side my front door which never happens. I was a tiny bit disappointed with this box, not because the products were bad but because I know that they are great and own many of them already. Definitely excited for next months:)
Looking forward to trying these Lash Cards. I sometimes get mascara on my eye lid when applying mascara and combing my lashes out, can be a total pain to clean up without ruining your eye make-up.
$6.99 / 10 pack
Show Stopper Fashion Tape -I always have a roll of double sided clothing tape on hand (I call it boob tape) so this product isn't that exciting but obviously a wonderful product or I wouldn't use it so often.
$9.99 / 24 Strips
Furlesse elevens Frown Line reducing patches -I'm not sure about this product. Frown line reducing patches for some one with no frown lines.  Hmmm.
$19.99 / 30 patches
City Lips Lip Plumper. I own and really like this product already. It doesn't burn, isn't overly sticky and actually makes my lips seem fuller. Its always great to have a travel size to pack if I ever go away.
$32 / 5mL
Margania Pure Argan Oil - I was super excited to see this product. I love my Josie Maran Argan
Oil and my skin never looks better when I am using it..sadly I need to repurchase it. Hoping I get
the same results from this brand.
$32 / 2 fl oz.
Goat Haus Dairy Lip Balm - Love that its all natural, quite moisturizing and has a lovely light scent.
$2.50
Over all I think this months box was great and full of wonderful products I just wish there was more products I hadn't tried before. I love that Beauty Box Five gives you discount codes for many of the products:)

Sara xo

3 comments:

  1. That's a lot better than anything I've ever got from these kinds of beauty boxes! Wish I could get this brand in the UK.

    - Erin xo

    365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

    ReplyDelete

  2. Cool post:) This box looks fantastic.
    http://thriftyfriday.blogspot.co.uk/ Bath Melt giveaway this week!

    ReplyDelete