Monday 10 December 2012

5 LIPSTICKS IVE BEEN LOVING (this Winter)

Hey Dolls. If you have read some of my past posts you know I don't shy away from color when it comes to my lips using shades like poppy red as my everyday go to. Since the cold weather and the odd snow fall has hit home I've been reaching less for the brights and more for the deeper berries, darker reds and muted pinks. So I wanted to share my Top 5 Winter Lipsticks. Like always please keep in mind the colors are darker/deeper in person. I was planning on getting proper lighting this month but my laptop is on its last leg so that may need to hold off till the new year now.


MAC REBEL
Way more berry toned then showing. 
MAC CRAVING

RIMMEL BERRY QUEEN 400

RIMMEL KATE 107

OCC LIP TAR (SUPER?) NSFW

So I still wear my go to's like MAC Ruby Woo but I'm really enjoying changing it up right now. Let me know what Lipsticks your liking at the moment so I can check them out.

Sara xo

9 comments:

  1. I love berry lips. I have and love Rebel too. I really want to try that Rimmel lipstick, it looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of Mac Craving. I've been wearing Rimmel's new matte Kate Moss Lipstick in 107 and MaxFactor's Colour Elixir Liptstick in Bewitching Coral, it's a gorgeous bright pink xx

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are so gorgeous. Think I need the lip tar :)

    xo,
    Lela - http://www.LelaLondon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all these colors! I really want to buy Ruby Woo.

    Sabrina
    www.thebeautybranch.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mac Rebel is my all time favourite lipstick for the winter :)

    www.fashionandbeautyrelated.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colours are amazing!
    I use bright colours for everyday too! x

    http://fashionistainthedark.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  7. MAC Rebel is gorge, Catrice have a dupe for it but I have to check the name. I love a good strong lip colour in winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Mac colour looks beautiful, perfect for winter x

    ReplyDelete