Thursday 27 December 2012

Beauty Box 5

Today while getting my kids ready to play outside in the snow the Mail Man dropped of this months Beauty Box 5 and of course I couldn't resist opening it up right away. As soon as I did I had a big smile on my face. Such wonderful products this month and like always fabulous discount codes. I will be doing reviews as I use so watch out for future posts.
MaskerAide Hydrating Sheet Mask - $4.99/sheet 
Jean Pierre Cosmetics Exfoliating Facial Cleansing Pads - $1.99/16 Pads
Really looking forward to seeing how these work on my dry winter skin
Everyday  Minerals Flat Top Brush - $12.99
This year I have come to love flat top brushes for applying products such as foundation and by the looks and feel of this brush I know I'm going to be using it loads.
Demeter Roll On Perfume Oil  in Apple Blossom - 0.29 oz $10.00
I haven't owned anything from this brand in years. I discovered them after searching for a replacement perfume for a fave of mine after it was discontinued - GAP Grass.
OFRA Cosmetics 3D Eye Shadow -  0. 14 oz $19.99
If MAC Club was a pigment this would be it. The pictures don't do this one justice.
What did you think of this months box?

Sara xo

2 comments:

  1. really great blog! Want to follow each other? If so, then commenting on us, so we know that we will follow you. (: ♥
    Love, Anna: *
    timelessannaluisa.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really amazing! x

    fashionistainthedark.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete