Thursday 13 December 2012

Did a Little Shopping:)

Hi again Loves. After getting my hair done this morning (see how it turned out here ) I did a little shopping. Not a big haul but I love everything I picked up.

Benefit Lee Lee Perfume - Like many of my perfume buys I didn't smell it first since there wasn't a tester. I do like it though and the packaging is so cute.
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Stain in Crush. The swatch pic doesn't do it justice.
I stopped by the Dior counter at The Bay to pick up a Concealer and after testing the 1st & 2nd shades and found one looked too light and one was too dark so the lady gave me a big sample of both and an extra container to mix them. I will be doing a review on them soon.

Off to the other mall in my city tomorrow for some converse & Forever 21 shopping:)
Sara xo

2 comments:

  1. The Revlon stain in crush is on my wish list at the moment. great haul. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice review dear ...following u back :)

    ReplyDelete