Thursday 20 December 2012

Polish Haul & Swatches

Hey Loves Dropped by Trade Secret & Winners this morning to check out the OPI Mariah Carey collection and take advantage of the BOGO 50% off sale. I was sad to see the Liquid Sands polishes from that collection were pretty much gone, just 1 color left. I also got 2 nail polishes from the sale and a third from winners next door. I am really happy with all of them. Below you will see swatches except The OPI Liquid Sand nail polish which I have done a separate review on (posted now as well)

SATION - Tall Dark & Has Some 
Winners $6.99

OPI - Light My Sapphire
Trade Secret $9.95 (BOGO 1/2 price)

MISA - Disco Queen
Trade Secret $7.95 (BOGO 1/2 price)

Wow this post was a lot of work swatching and removing then my camera battery died and I had to pull out my very old camera, all got done in the end. Hope you get the chance to check out my review on OPI Mariah Carey Liquid Sands Polish:)

Sara xo

3 comments:

  1. Disco Queen is so pretty! I love all the other colours you picked out too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sation polishes! Your mani of it is gorgeous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadnt heard of this brand before but the colors I saw today including this one were fantastic:) xx

    ReplyDelete