Saturday 19 January 2013

SMASHBOX Limitless Cream Shadows

Hi Loves, Reviewing the Smashbox Limitless 15 Wear Cream Shadows tonight for you. I showed one of these in a recent haul and after wearing it for the past few days I went and bought another. Obviously by saying that you already know I'm liking this product.

Available Shades - 11 shades from Champagne & Teal 
Product Amount - 5g
Price - $22.00
Texture - Very Creamy 
Pigmentation - Excellent
Lasting Power - Goes on very creamy and even seems a little too wet but as soon as it dries and sets it doesn't budge. I actually wore this the first day on 3/4 of my lids and a Maybelline Color Tattoo on the inner half. At the end of the day the Smashbox was perfect and the Color Tattoo was creased.
Things I don't Like - The packaging looks great but the lid is the same finish as the NARS packaging and gets dirty looking very quickly.
Purchase Again - Most Definitely
ICON
GEMSTONE

ICON

GEMSTONE

Sara xo

10 comments:

  1. These look gorgeous and I'm so jealous of how much lid space you have for eyeshadow :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this is Topaz. Not sure yet I like the color, but the formula is really great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very beautiful! They look super similar to the Color Tatoos but it's nice to know they don't crease...that's an issue I am finding with the Maybelline product. :D Great post!

    Hill
    http://thebugthatfleeps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty, i would like to try them. but i cant get away from my benefits

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look so pretty! I have to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These both look like such pretty colours! :) will have to give these a try when I use up my MAC paintpot xx

    Sarah @ sarahlouxo.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look lovely! I really want to get these.

    Kimberley x

    http:///kimberley77.blogstpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've tried a couple of these and the pigmentation is amazing! Great post!

    xx Christal xx
    LipstickAndPonytails.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These sound amazing. Love the look of gemstone. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks pretty, I would def. pick the same color, looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete