Monday 4 February 2013

♥ Valentines Day Make-up Look (Easy)

Hey Loves. I'm not doing anything for Valentines day this year being single and all but I was thinking about how I would be doing my make-up if I was going out. I didn't want to stray far from my usual make-up too much and feel out of sorts. Well this is what I came up with:)

FACE:
*Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
*Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
*NYC Sunny Bronzer
*NARS Amour Blush


 EYES:
*Urban Decay Tease (crease) & Booty Call (lid & bottom lashes)
*MAC Technakohl in Blackgraph smudge along lashes
*Quo Fake lashes applied with Dark Duo Glue
*MAC Zoom Lash (after curling fake & real lashes)

Lips:
Model Co. Lip Pomegranate 02 liner
OCC Anime Lip Tars 

One of the easiest looks I have done on my blog but I really like it. I may not be going out for Valentines day but I'm thinking of doing my make-up like this for my next night out:)

Sara xo
Check out my International Give Away Here :)





9 comments:

  1. Oh wow you look so pretty! Love the whole look, the lined eye with a bright lip is classy but modern. And I love your skull sweater!

    You should wear this to go out with friends, I am single too..so high fives for the single girls club on v-day! Cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great X Nice, simple but effective!

    I love the new look of the blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great look on you! The lip color looks phenomenal with your skin tone!

    xoxo


    Janelle @ GlamorousMama

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of your eye makeup? How are you liking the lip tars, I've been wanting to try some but have seen mixed reviews. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like them a lot but you need to be careful. Before they dry a bit they can be easily smudged and watch out for your teeth. I never get lipstick on my teeth with other lipsticks but the lip tars get all over em lol:)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look, defined, but still natural eyes and bright lips, lovely combination)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!! Simple with a pop of colour for flirty lips! Looks gorgeous on you!!:) Xo!:)

    ReplyDelete