Its Coral. Its not Sticky. Its Awesome.
2. Essence Quattro Eyeshadow (Full size $3.99) -
I don't wear blue shadows but the other two shades are nice and
are good quality for the price.
3. Biore New Acne Scrub (130g $9.99) -
I just ran out of my Dermalogica scrub and with dry, acne prone
skin this product was happily received.
4. Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Treatment (30ml $13.50) -
I recently went back to being a brunette (natural color) to give
my damaged hair a break from dying (in the future) and
hopefully this products helps.
5. Anatomical You Need a Blooming Shower (150ml $3) -
Rose & Jasmine body cleanser. I'm at the end of my B&BW
Body wash and I was going to run out today and get more, well
that saved me a trip and some money.
6. Eucerin Hyal-Urea Anti-Wrinkle Day/Night Cream (sample)
(50ml $18.50) I dont have wrinkle yet but its always great to
take action before its to late:)
7. Crabtree & Evelyn Tarocco Orange, Eucalyptus & Sage Hand
Lotion (sample) (25g $8) I am obsessed with the smell of
Eucalyptus and I also like the smell of oranges.
and cute cupcake kit!!
Happy Birthday Glossy