Sunday 12 May 2013

COVERGIRL Flamed Out Mascara

Hi Loves. I may not follow every rule when it comes to make-up expiry but I do when it comes to Mascara. I have very sensitive eyes and never want to take a chance of getting an infection. So it was time to buy a new Waterproof formula. I saw this new one on display and decided to give it a try.


This Mascara is a fail for me. Its not a horrible mascara but it does have some flaws. The wand is large which is fine but because of its shape it gets mascara on my eye lid. Another problem with the wand is the end has a ton of mascara stuck on the it when you pull it from the tube. Last issue for me is its too natural looking for me, not giving the length or volume I like. 


ONE COAT

TWO COATS

You may like this Mascara but its not for me. I will stick to my Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black and Maybelline the Falsies:)

Sara xo

5 comments:

  1. I have yet to see this, but the tube is enough to make me want it lol

    xo
    Ange

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a review on BeautyBroadcast and I think she had a similar experience. I think, in theory, they thought this would work...but no...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! I wish Covergirl was sold in Europe. I think the euro equivalent is the brand Max Factor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I can totally see the end full of product how did no one notice that in testing? I hate having to wipe off a wand thanks for the review this helps with our decision!

    ReplyDelete