Friday 17 May 2013

SONIA KASHUK All Covered Up Concealer

Hello Lovelies. I have a bunch of review posts for you this weekend as well as next week. I picked up a few products here and there this past week and I have so many great products to show you from my recent swap. In this post I'm sharing my thoughts on SONIA KASHUK All Covered Up Concealer in 02 Ivory.



This was my first purchase from this brand and I wasn't disappointed in the least. The packaging says its creamy, blendable color, conceals imperfections all day all of which I found to be true. It also states medium-high coverage dewy finish, oil free, Paraben free, fragrance free, no animal testing and contains oak & cork extracts. 


No Concealer


This concealer is so creamy and easy to blend with wonderful coverage and staying power. I would compare the texture to Benefit Erase Paste. My only issue with this product is the colors. I thought 02 Ivory would be lighter and there was no tester to see the actual shades. Besides that I think this is a great concealer.

* I have not tested this on blemishes yet because right now I dont have any. When I do I will let you all know how it covers:)

Sara xo

6 comments:

  1. Great review! I too wish there are testers as it is so hard to guess the shades inside the package. I also want to try their cream bronzer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing on you :)
    http://www.betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This concealer looks lovely.

    jess xx
    dotofdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great on you! Thanks for this review :) Will keep it in my mind! I'm such a concealer whore :)

    ♥,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Sonia Kashuk, and trust her products so much, so I will have to pick this up. Thanks for the super helpful review!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Review! I have been wondering about this concealer compared to all the hype about her concealer quad. Looking forward to hearing about how it covers blemishes

    Jess xx

    ReplyDelete