Monday 10 June 2013

MAC Flamingo Lipstick

Hey Loves. I know I usually review lipsticks on my other blog but I was having technical difficulties so here I am writing this post on my original blog. I was doing a little shopping last week and stopped my MAC to see the new collections. I fell for the All About Orange Collection but only allowed myself 1 purchase. I went with this Lipstick and love it.

MAC FLAMINGO
This beautiful lipstick looks orange in the tube but comes off more pink when worn/swatched. Its a Luster finish so if your afraid of color the sheer glossy finish is easy to wear. I really want the other shades in this collection too.

Sara xo

5 comments:

  1. I'm jealous. I wanted it so bad. By the time I got to the page everything was gone. Especially this one. It's lovely. You look gorge!
    Marie
    I Am THE Makeup Junkie
    http://iamthemakeupjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try their purple lippy!!!! I don't own any Mac but I'd love to someday.

    http://www.lifeofamadtyper.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lovely! Nice color. I love your awesome blog. Keep it up!
    I'm your newest follower from blog hop and followed you via GFC & Twitter. Feel free to visit, leave comments and follow me @ www.revampspunkyrena.com

    Stay in Touch & Have a wonderful day!

    Love
    Rena

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous, I missed out on this - too slow :(. It looks beautiful on you, such a gorgeous shade for summer xx

    ReplyDelete