Monday 30 September 2013

September Beauty Faves

Hello Loves, another month has flown by and its time to share my beauty faves once again. I am only sharing make-up loves from the past month since all my body/clothing/style faves are the same as last months:) 



Because my hair was varying shades of pink this past month (from fuchsia to bubble gum) I stuck to neutral/nude shades especially on my lips as to not compete with my hair. As of last night my hair is back to a normal brunette/red shade and although I am happy to be able to sport my beloved red/bright lip again, I now have a love for a nude lip:)

* JULEP Blank Canvas Mattyifying Primer - It does a great job of smoothing out the look of pores and lines and keeps my skin looking matte for a while.
* BOURJOIS 123 Perfection Foundation - Love this foundation. It is a full coverage foundation and when buffed into the skins leaves it looking flawless and not caked up.
MAYBELLINE Instant Age Rewind concealer - Awesome coverage and doesn't settle in my under eye lines.
* MAYBELLINE Instant Age Rewind Brightening Illuminateur - One of my favorite new products. Really brightens. I use it with concealer or just with foundation.
* DIOR Healthy Glow Blush (Rosy Glow) - I have mentioned this one many times now and its still a fave.

L'OREAL Double Extend Mascara - I love how the primer makes my lashes look and I've been using this all month. The only thing I dont like is how hard my lashes feel.
* PHYSCIANS FORMULA Eye Booster - This very fine tipped liner is very pigmented and actually helps my lashes look thicker and longer (nourishes them so they stop falling out). I have used this product for years.
*ESSENCE Stay No Matter What Eyeliner/Shadow - The color looks good with my green eyes and the product its self stay all day after it sets. Great for the price.
Eyelash Curler?? - My well used curler by TARTE broke and I had to run out and get a new one or I wouldn't be able to wear my glasses. Grabbed this one from Target for $4 and it fits my eye shape perfectly.

* RIMMEL Apocalips in 701 Stargazer - This is the only nude shade I own of these and I love it. Definitely not opaque like the others but gives a wash of beautiful gold shimmer.



Well there you have it:)

Sara xo

7 comments:

  1. I love Rimmel Apovalips lip lacquers! Stargazed looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im usually not a sparkly lip gal but I love this one:)

      Delete
  2. You have a few great favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard a lot of good things about the age rewind concealer, I will have to try it x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear those Maybelline concealers/highlights are miracle workers!

    Elise @ A Bow On Top

    ReplyDelete