Wednesday 18 January 2012

Braving the Cold..Frizz Free Hair

On the third post in this series of great winter products I'm talking hair..my hair is not in the best condition which adds to the frizz/static situations I got going on. My naturally thick wavy medium brown hair was bleached out and dyed blond during the summer then dyed brown again and recently I stripped the colour out and am now sporting bright red. 


After washing my hair with John Freida Radiant Red I condition with a great hair mask..every other wash I will squeeze the extra water from my hair after rinsing out my shampoo and leave the same mask on my hair for 20 mins. I currently like Unbreakable Hair Repairing Mask with keravis protein & Argan oil from E.V.A which I found at Winners. Its thick yet rinses out easily, the smell is nice and leaves my hair soft.



Once my hair has been towel dried for a bit I place a dime size amount of hair oil in my hands and message it though my hair from about an inch from my roots to the ends. A few great ones I like using are Moroccan oil treatment for all hair types which controls frizz and fly aways and leaves hair shiny. Proclaim hair (argan) oil which is does the exact same things as Moroccan oil but its formula is lighter in colour and runnier. My last choice in this category is K-pak by Joico Restorative Styling oil, this one is my fave out of all three and I will be buying a full size again soon..it smooths and controls hair beautifully and smells great. Sometimes I put Moroccan oil hydrating Styling Cream on my ends.



Finally after blow drying my hair I rub a small amount of Dove Damage Therapy Frizz control taming cream from root to tip. It doesn't make my hair look greasy and keeps fly aways and static away. Last if I'm not straightening my hair i apply L'oreal Professional Texture colour show to my hair. It leaves hair smooth and shiny and piecey with out being crunchy.

Thanks for stopping by for a read Beauties:)

Sara XO

2 comments:

  1. Can i borrow that from you ! lol

    katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. fore sure hun and I just read your new post..really want to try Burts bees, heard a lot of great things about them:)

    ReplyDelete