Thursday 19 January 2012

NAIL POLISH RAINBOWS

After I spent most of yesterday clearing out all of our clothes that don't fit for charity and cleaning out all empty bottles and expired products I decided to show you beauties my current Nail Polish Collection. I will name the polishes in my polish rack..if you want to see a colour better or see a swatch just comment below and I will add it to a post soon...
(second and third rows are listed my rows, front to back)



          

TOP ROW:
SECHE VITE, RIMMEL & CALVIN KLEIN Base and top coats + fast dry drops,
cuticle creams and Nail polish Thinner
BUTTER LONDON - The Old Bill
RBG - Deep
MISA - When u say my Name, Quirky Smile, Toxic Seduction
Wishing on a Star, The Grass is greener on the Otherside
Date Nights to the Twilight
Perfect Kiss, Office Polish-tics
ZOYA - Creamy, Jo, Tobey

SECOND ROW: ESSIE
Below the Belt, Body Language, Great Expectations
Topless & Barefoot, Jazz
Mink Muffs, Chinchilly, Power Clutch
Lady Like, Angora Cardi, In stitches
Marino Cool, Sassy Satchel, Sew Psyched
Fiji, Mod Square
Foot Loose, Jamaica me Crazy
Enuff is Enuff, Who's She Red
Absolutely  Shore, Turquoise & Caicos
Trophy Wife, Beach bum Blue

THIRD ROW: OPI & GOSH
Warm & Fozzie, Designer de Better, Meep-Meep-Meep
Rainbow Connections, I Vant to be A-lone Start, Take the stage
Cuckoo for Colour, Yoga-ta Get This Better
I eat Mainely Lobster, Bright Lights Big Colour
I'm Suzy I'm a Chocoholic, You Rock-apulco Red
Lincoln Park After Dark, Give me Moor
Ate Berries in the Canaries, Gargantuan Green Grape
OPI MINI - Gold Shimmer (mini)
OPI NICOLE - Deeply in Love, Respect the World
GOSH -596 Miss Mole, 570 Peachy



Drug Store Polishes like Sally Hansen, Rimmel, Revlon, NYC & JOE + Sparkles, Crackle Coats and French Manicure sets.


This is where I keep my Paint Palettes, Stripers, Files, Clippers, Dotting tools and other art tools. Next to that I keep a set of Paint Brushes and Travel Nail Kit. In the Snowman Bowl I keep my Remover, Cotton Pads, Pedicure lotions, toe Separated, Files & Orange sticks


Hope you enjoyed Lovelies


Sara xo


....Make-up Collection Post is done and I will be publishing it in the next few days



No comments:

Post a Comment