Wednesday 29 February 2012

HAUL Part 2 ...Clothing:)

Hi again Beauties this is part 2 of today's haul..Clothing. Hope you had a chance to check out part 1..My Make-up Haul in the post right above..if you haven't take a peak:)


PINK
Hoodie $50 Coral/Orange..Wow the softest most comfy sweater ever. If you do check these out they run really big. I'm a small but buy most of my tops in med/lrg for a slouchy feel..the Med in this sweater was huge, hung down to my knees. I went for an extra small.


Black I Know U Love Me Long sleeve $29.00..Bought to sleep in but knowing me I will end up wearing it out as part of a comfy lounging outfit.


FREE Pink Bag for spending over $75..Super cute!!


FOREVER 21
Cropped Crochet Style Sweater $23.80 ..thinking this sweater will look adorable this spring/summer

It feels so weird to finally have no Gift cards in my wallet..for some reason I always have a stack. But I have some really cute new things..So I'm a happy Girl today.


Sara XO

No comments:

Post a Comment