Wednesday 29 February 2012

HAUL Part 1.....MAKE-UP:)

Hi Beauties, I was super duper bored today and just itching to get out of the house but what to do..a few gift cards left in my wallet so why not go shopping. Didnt buy to much but what I picked up I'm loving:)


MAKE-UP & ACCESSORIES
Benefit CABANA glama box set $42 
HOOLA bronzer, POSIETINT, SOME KIND OF GORGEOUS, Eye Shadow Palette


Benefit They're Real Mini Mascara $12


MAC
Eye Shadows $18 each in ShimmerMoss & Retrospeck (re-purchase) 
Lipstick $17.50 in Lustering

I also snatched up....
Hair Bow clips from Forever 21 $2.50
Hand sanitizers from Bath & Body Works $2.00


I decided to do this post in 2 parts Make-up/Accessories & Clothing which Im putting both up at the same time, so scroll down to the next post if you want to see part 2:)


Sara XO

No comments:

Post a Comment