Sunday 12 February 2012

Loving For Spring 2012: Nail Polish:)

Hello Beauties, I am absolutely loving pastels & pastel brights for spring this year. I know when you think of Pastels you usually think spring time and this is nothing new..well for me it is..Im not a pastel girl. For some reason this year I adore the palest shades in all my usually Darks, neon bright and neutral colours and the colours I see myself sporting on my hands will be following this colour trend as well. 

Essie Luxeffects A Cut Above Gorgeous pink sparkles in all different sizes. 2 Coats and my nails were pretty much covered..sporting this polish for valentines day this year but I will also be sporting it a lot spring 2012.

Essie ART DECO - A fun Coral colour that will look great with a tan this summer ..or fake one this spring:)


Essie LILACISM - A beautiful tranquil Lavender shade. Perfect for spring.


Essie LAPIS OF LUXURY - Lovely pale Blue. 


Essie FIJI - This very Light baby Pink was one of my faves last spring amongst all my usual neutrals and bright..cant wait to wear it again this year.


Essie CUTE AS A BUTTON - What a great shade. Can't go wrong with this neon Peachy Pink. Going to look great on tanned feet:)

Can't wait to see what new collections come out this Spring..I am super excited for the China Glaze Hunger Games collection to come out in March..Not the best spring colours but amazing just the same..and its a HUNGER GAMES collection. enough said:)

Sara XO

No comments:

Post a Comment