Tuesday 6 March 2012

FOTD March 06/12 xx

Hey Dolls Today I wanted to do a quick face of the day..


For my FACE make-up I used NARS Sheer Glow in Fiji using My Quo Duo sided sponge all over my face then applied my MAC Select cover up in NW20 under my eyes with my new Quo pointed foundation brush. I then set my face with MAC MSF powder in Medium by using a patting motion with a flat round sponge.


I then went on to doing my EYES up by applying Benefit Stay don't Stray primer from lashes to brow bone. I placed Foxy (matte) all over the lid to the crease and blending Tease (matte) in my crease both from the UD Naked 2 Palette. I lined my Upper lashes with Maybelline waterproof liquid liner then I finished my eyes by Curling and applying a layer of Revlon Photoready Mascara in black followed by a quick sweep of Maybelline Falsies waterproof mascara.


For my CHEEKS I contoured then blended out Rimmel Natural Bronzer in 027 Sun dance with my angled contour brush followed by MAC Dainty blush swept over my cheeks with my large powder brush

Last I exfoliated my LIPS with my DIY sugar scrub then lined my lips and smudge the line so it wouldn't be obvious and applied a layer of Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Tulip Pink blotting and applying a second layer.


Sara XO



No comments:

Post a Comment