Wednesday 7 March 2012

I LOVE BENEFIT


Hi Dolls, today an order I placed with Benefit came in the mail and instead of just doing a Haul I wanted to share my collection of Benefit cosmetics. Ive been a fan of their Erase paste concealer since it hit the shelves but never really tried anything else until the last year or so but I have found I'm choosing their products more & more these days and just love everything I have tried so far. I also love that there is always travel size products and wonderful Benefit sets at SEPHORA. It lets me try out products at great prices. 

                                CHEEKS
Hoola Bronzer, Posy Tint, Cha Cha Tint (new) & Watts Up (new)
Hervana, Dandelion (new) & Coralista

                                   PRIMERS
Stay don't Straight eye lid primer is my favorite flesh colour primer
The Pore-fessional Face Primer is a nice primer and the first one my skin didn't react to.
That Girl Primer is a pink pearly primer that illuminates the skin

                                            MASCARA
Bad Gal Lash is great if you like mascaras with large wands
They're Real is awesome love the wand and the spiky end allows you to get those outer & inner corner lashes

                                  FACE PRODUCTS
Erase Paste is thick & creamy with excellent coverage
Boi-ing is great as well but not as thick as Erase Paste (new)
Some Kind of Gorgeous is a great light weight cream to powder finish foundation compact

                         BENEFIT SET

Im Loving Me some Benefit:)


Sara XO

No comments:

Post a Comment