Friday 9 March 2012

Shoppers Drug Mart Bonus Points Haul :)

Hello Beauties. If you follow me on twitter you may have seen my post this week on Shoppers Drugmarts Bonus points..and how I may have gone a bit over board lol. This week you get your regular points for your purchases + 18500 Bonus points for spending $75..well I did this 3 times this week. I did by house hold cleaning items and groceries as well but I wanted to show you the beauty products I picked up.

NAIL POLISH..
Revlon in 430 Whimsical - Sheer light mint green with pale pink & blue sparkles
Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle in 160 Gentle Blossom - Pretty pearlized Mint green and to my surprise quite opaque. 
Sally Hansen HD nail colour in DVD - my son picked this out and its so nice (nail of the day up next with this colour)
ESSIE Fast Dry Top Coat
FACE...
NeoStrata Toning Solution Level 1 - This 100mL contains Glycolic acid and states that it Unclogs pores, Removes oil without stripping the skin's natural barrier and reveals clearer healthier-looking skin in just 10 days..we will see :)
LIPSTICK..
SmashBox Be Legendary Lipstick in Primrose - Gorgeous pink and the name makes me think of the Hunger Games
Rimmel Moisture Renew in 180 Vintage Pink - Lovely Mauve Pink
Rimmel Moisture Renew in 320 Funtime Fuchsia - Bright Fuchsia Pink
Rimmel Lip Liner in 005 Pure - This twist up is very soft.
in order


 Oooh I almost forgot.....


EYES...
Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr Cream Shadows in 30 Pomegranate Punk & 50 Edgy Emerald - Love these shadows very creamy, long lasting and vibrant. I use these as a base, eye shadow or cream liner. Ive been buying up the brighter colours because I already own quite a few neutral/shimmering cream shadows by MAC & Benefit.


Hope you liked this Haul and I'm sure you will see another one soon since this week end shoppers points have a higher dollar value...Shopping shopping lalala. I will also keep you posted on what I think about these products once I start using them.


Sara XO

No comments:

Post a Comment