Sunday 6 May 2012

GET TO KNOW ME TAGxx

Hey there beauties while I was away this past weekend the lovely Julianne @ http://julianney.blogspot.ca/ mentioned me in this fun tag. Hopefully you get to know me better as well as the wonderful Bloggers that do this tag as well:)
1. What is your favourite beauty product you have?
MAC MSF Natural..I know boring but its my most used product..no matter what make-up I'm wearing this is in the routine.
2. What was the hardest product to get your hands on?
I guess the original naked palette because Canadians cant order from Urban decays web site I had to wait until it arrived at Sephora and the waiting list was so long it took over 6 months before it even went on the shelves.
3. Whats your favourite clothing brand?
Among many I would have to say FOREVER 21 because of the variety of clothing styles to choose and the price allows me to try out trends and styles with out breaking the bank.
4. What is the product you wont go without? 
Concealer Concealer Concealer. Being an insomniac Momma I would look like a zombie with out it.
5. Are you a nail polish junkie and if so what is your favourite shade right now?
Definitely a nail polish junkie, very hard to choose but at the moment I'm wearing Essie's Tarte Deco a lot.
6. What best describes your make-up look best?
Everyday: Toned down pin up very little to no face make-up (of course concealer & MSF) with matte neutral shadow, winged liner  & pink/red lips.
Night out: Love mixing it up with brighter colours
7. Whats your best beauty tip that works for you?
To apply powder with a sponge wrapped over my fingers. The rolling and pressing into the skin mattifies my skin and makes me look like I'm not wearing make-up at all + it doesn't disturb my concealer.
8. Are you a high-end or Drug store person?
I do have more high end products at the moment but I think many drug store products are fantastic. If I had to pick I would say right now high end.
9. What is your favourite drug store product you think tops high-end?
Rimmel Lipsticks of course. I like the quality and colour selection just as much or more then any High end Lipsticks I have tried so far.
10. What is your Favourite food?
Nacho Tacos. Its more a snack I make for myself but its so delicious. Just crumbled Tostitos chips topped with Taco beef, cheddar cheese and sour cream.
11. What is your favourite hair style right now?
I'm so tired of my hair right now that my go to style is pinning my bangs back/to the side and throwing my hair in a bun or ponytail. but above is the look I would love to sport:)


OK I was going to tag a few Beauties but I want to tag all of you. Can't wait to see your answers dolls xx


Sara xo

1 comment:

  1. great answers! now following your great blog!
    http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete