Thursday 21 June 2012

MY NEVER CHANGING STYLE

Hello doll face, I was starting to write a post on what fashion I'm loving right now then realised if you added in some baggy off the shoulder Ts Ive been wearing these styles for years other then adding in some new trend from each season in very tiny doses. So I am changing this post into a My Style post.


I always gravitate towards the...
SHEER - LACE - BOWS - GIRLIE PRINTS - HIGH LOW HEM (NEW) - ROMPERS/PLAYSUITS - EMBROIDERY - LOOSE SHIRTS - LOTS OF BRACELETS PILED TOGETHER - HIGH WAISTED SHORTS.

I was going to take pictures of my own clothing quite similar to the styles above but with a storm brewing and my lighting being crap I couldn't get the fabrics to show good on camera (like lace).


Sara xo

4 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you, there are pieces that never fade from season to season. It doesn't matter how 'trendy' is a piece right now you always can make it work!!!! XOXO :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'trendy' or not 'trendy' (correction^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post and I really like the last two dresses :)

    Tanesha x
    www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete