Sunday 15 July 2012

EYE SHADOW PALETTES

Hey Dolls sorry Ive been MIA all weekend, I'm back now and decided to share my Palette collection today. I love palettes, you get more product for your money and have a way of creating many looks with out reaching for multiple single shadows. Also great for travelling. I don't have too many as Ive been into buying other products lately but here are the ones I do have.

URBAN DECAY

MAC

STILA

VAT VON D

As you may have noticed from my top photo I didn't swatch every palette or show my smaller palettes from brands Korres, Wet & Wild etc this post would be way too long. 

Do you have a favourite palette, I would love to try some New ones:)

Sara xo

6 comments:

  1. I think you would love the sleek palettes! My favourite palettes are from MUA :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say plenty of my favorite palettes are from UD as well. I need to try kat von d soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh I am king of jealous of your amazing palette collection. Event though I am not an 'eyeshadow fan', these palettes are a must!! It would be great if you show us a look with each one :) XOXO

    -MayT
    MayT Essentials

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can totally do that..thanks for the post idea doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't own a lot of palettes, but I'd love to try some. I like MAC colors. The brand is usually very quality.
    Beauty, Fashion and Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy poop you have a ton of palettes and that's not even all of them. I have way to many myself personally. I never really do any crazy looks. I do love my naked palette though, just like everyone else and their mother.

    ReplyDelete