Hey Lovelies, This post is a little bit different from my usual ones..I'm just going to blab about what I'm excited for and loving at the moment. Pure randomness:)
1. Not only am I going to IMATS Toronto for the first time this coming Saturday but I'm also going to Lush for the first time and maybe a MAC store. Yes I have Mac in my city but its just a counter.
2. I got a call from The Beat Goes On (local used CD/DVD etc shop) to say they found me the whole Torchwood Series box set. BBC TV series are very expensive here. ex each season of Doctor Who is over $90.
3. I finally found another bottle of Essie Luxeffects Shine of the Times. Mine was near the bottom and very clumpy and I couldn't find a new one anywhere..and it was on sale too. Bonus:)
(the pic below is whats on my nails right now)
4. I walked by a mirror in the mall and realized my bum was growing lol OK not the nicest thing but its motivated me to start working out and eating better, I already feel better. Now to get proper sleep.
5. I'm Stress Free. I'm Calm, with my Major anxiety issues this feeling doesn't happen often.
Can't wait to start my Blogiversary/Xmas Give-away this Sunday for all my GFC Followers. Love you beauties <3 xx