Monday 26 November 2012

My Christmas Wish List

Hi Lovelies, Today I was reading through a few blog posts on Christmas Wish Lists and started thinking about what I want. Now this is a little bit different because I don't have a boyfriend/husband, my kids are too little to buy their Momma anything so other then giving my Mum a short list I buy for myself at Christmas. I know that may seem strange but I always pick up a few things I really want but keep putting off.

My List
Finally getting a new Tattoo is top of my list - Ive been itching for another one for years. 

A new Wildfox Jumper - I have a heart one that I adore

Light up Make-up Mirror - I asked my Mum for this for Christmas this year but if she gets me something else I'll buy for myself

Ipad Mini - I dont use my cell enough to justify buying a new better one but I want to be able to work on things/check things out while out of the house

YSL Rouge Pur Couture - I have wanted to try this product since it hit the shelves

Sara xo 


4 comments: