Tuesday 5 March 2013

OPI - OZ THE GREAT AND POWERFUL (Sparkles)

Hey loves, today I stopped by the mall and picked up 2 (out of 3) sparkly polishes from the new OPI OZ The Great and Powerful collection. The second polish shown was harder to apply but it may be more to do with it being my right hand then the actual polish. Love the Gold:)
*Painting job is a bit messy today. Oooh Well:)

WHEN MONKEY'S FLY

LIGHTS OF EMERALD CITY

I also added a few Neon Polishes from China Glaze to my collection today but I will show them in future posts.

Sara xo

7 comments:

  1. When monkey's fly looks really cool! Statement nails! :D

    www.ryudilong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those nails, nail art without the work! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE When Monkeys Fly, I need it now!!

    xo
    Ange

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both these colours! I really Love the Lights of Emerald City though because I think it'd look really cute with baby blue polish, which I just bought, so I am thinking that white sparkles would look quite cute with it! When Monkey's Fly is adorable too, totally perfect glitter colour for a night out!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella
    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a baby blue would look fabulous under the Lights of Emerald City. I was thinking of doing it over a light colored polish as well but didnt know if it would show as good in pics (I have horrid lighting) xx

      Delete
  5. wow love when monkeys fly will have to pick it up!

    http://dotofdaisy.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful picks sara & luv the WMF ! xx

    ReplyDelete