Hello my Loves. There are certain make-up products I cant be without. Guess you could say the products I would need to re-purchase if my make-up disappeared. I tried to nail it down to 5 but 7 was the end number since I just couldn't let the last few product off this list. I would love to know yours:)
1. Light weight foundations - Evening out my skin with out looking too heavy. I like satin or dewy finishes on my usually dry skin.
2. Concealers/Corrector - I NEED to conceal my undereye circles.
3. Bronzing Powders - I skipped this step in my beauty routine for so long but now I always use bronzers. I love looking sun kissed.
4. Eyebrow helpers - Filling in my naturally patchy brows changes my whole face. I like using powders the most.
5. Mascaras - Mascara opens up your eyes. I look sleepy without it.
6. Neutral Eye Shadows - All I need is a light creamy shade (matte or shimmer) and a medium brown for the crease and Im all set.
7. Stand out Lip Colors - Since I keep my eyes neutral I love a great pop of color on my lips. Whether that be a neon shade or a soft color in a shade you dont see every day like a beautiful lavender.