1. Revlon Lip Butters - I own so many but use them so rarely. The lighter shades are patchy and the berry/reds bleed on me like crazy.
2. MAC Boyfriend Stealer Lipstick - You all know I love my MAC lipsticks but this one is strange. When applied the color only shows on the outside of my lips like I drew on purple lip liner.
3. NYX Eyeshadow Base - Great for making eye lids look even but a few hours later my lids are super creased (my lids are oily though).
4. Revlon Nearly Naked Powder - I know many love this powder, for me no matter what brush I use it makes my foundation look caked on. Alone it looks too powdery.
5. Benefit dr. feelgood - I thought this balm would make a smooth base for my foundation but whether worn on top or under make-up it doesn't work out. Make-up balls up when using this product.
6. Smashbox Primer - My skin has break outs when I use it. enough said!!
7. Eve Pearl Dual Salmon Concealer - Not saying this is a bad product I just cant get it to blend out right whether Im using a brush or my fingers.
8. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush - I actually liked these blushes when I first bought them but after using other cream blushes I find these ones dont have the best color pay off.
9. Maybelline Master duo Eye Liner - No matter how much I shake this liner it comes out watery, patchy and almost colorless. Maybe the black is better.
10. Sonia Kashuk Brow Kit - I love the fact this set has a shade that works well for brunettes, blondes and reds but the formula doesn't work. They are cream products that don't show well and feel almost greasy when applied.