Wednesday 18 July 2012

CHEAPEST DATE NIGHT MAKE-UP EVER

Hey Beauties, I was going to do another tutorial tonight and while looking at my make-up I realised most of my previous tutorials had a lot of High End pricier products being used, so tonight I created a date night look using not only Drug Store brands but the cheapest I had among them. Here is what I came up with:)

 PRODUCTS USED

BASE FACE
Applying Foundation, Concealer and Powder all by Rimmel

EYES
Light Purple from Palette all over the lid

Medium Burgundy purple shade on outer 3/4 of lid and smudged under the outer corner of bottom lashes

Dark shadow in crease

Apply Liner over top lashes winging it out then on water line meeting them up at the wing

Curled my lashes and applied 2 coats of mascara

Fini
Finished with blush on the apples of my cheeks and a tinted lip balm on my lips

Hope you like the look:)

Sara xo

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful look. I love your eye shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That 'cheap' make-up totally looks like a million bucks on you!

    You are sooo pretty!
     
    oxo,
     
    ML
    TWENTY YORK STREET
    Follow @20YS on Twitter : @20YS
    Follow @20YS on Facebook: TWENTY YORK STREET

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! You look amazing! A proof that it's the model that does the 85% of the work ;-)

    www.maytessentials.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the eyeshadow colours and the lip :) Very flattering and soft.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty date night look - I love the purple shadow!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore drugstore/cheap make-up as much as I love high end. Love the purple eyeshadow on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! I wish I had bigger lids like this, I'd experiment soooo much on them :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job this looks so pretty! The eye shadow works really well with your skin tone to make your eyes pop :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty look :) It looks fresh and natural, playing up your best features.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! Purple shadows are some of my favorites! And it's nice to be reminded that we can all look just as good using cheap makeup as we can with expensive makeup!

    ReplyDelete