Wednesday 18 July 2012

WHATS IN MY SHOWER

Hey dolls hope your doing well. I realised this morn in the shower that Ive never done a whats in my shower post although I have read & seen many by other bloggers and YouTubers. I'm just going to show the products because my bath room is vintage and not in a stylish way lol. 

BODY
THE BODY SHOP Tea Tree Body Wash - B&BW Warm Vanilla Sugar  Shower Gel -
 ST.IVES Body Polish 

HAIR
JOICO Color Endure Violet Shampoo - FC5 SWISS Nourishing Daily Shampoo - SCHWARZKOPF Essensity Repair Condition
My skin is on the dry side (very dry in the winter) and my hair needs extra love from dying it a lot over the last year..doesn't look dry but it does get very tangly. You may have also noticed I didn't show razors that's because I wax instead.

Sara xo

2 comments:

  1. I've got a mixture of Body Shop goodies and Tresemme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bathroom is crazy and vintage too I hate it! lol I'm just starting to get into the body shop stuff I'll have to check out some of their shower line.

    ReplyDelete